How we can help you
We can assist people living, working or studying in the London Borough of Camden with their appeals against decisions concerning the following:
- Work Capability Assessment
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Disability Living Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Habitual Residence and Right to Reside
- Overpayments of benefits/tax credits
- Housing Benefit
- First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal Appeals
- Other benefit entitlement issues.
We now provide an outreach advice session every month on the last Wednesday of every month between 10.30am and 12.30pm at the Kingsgate Community Centre, 107 Kingsgate Road, London NW6 2JH.
We offer an initial appointment FREE of charge to find out about your welfare benefit problem.
*Please ensure that you bring proof that you live, work or study in Camden when you attend*.
Between 10am and 12pm
Please note that people are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and we may have to restrict numbers.