Camden Law Centre

MENU menu

Close close menu

Employment Law

How we can help you


If you are an employee, agency worker, casual or contract worker, we can assist you in the following areas:



The kinds of questions people normally ask us include:



If you need further assistance (including representing you at a tribunal hearing) after we have advised you at your initial appointment, we will undertake your case on either a fixed fee or Damages-Based Agreement (DBA) basis (see below).


What we expect from you



What is a Damages-Based Agreement? (DBA)



Settlement Agreements


We are also able to act as an independent legal adviser in the event that your employer proposes to terminate your employment by way of a ‘settlement agreement’. We could usually do this at no cost to you. Costs of preparing a settlement agreement are normally covered by the employer.








We offer an initial appointment FREE of charge to find out about your employment law problem.




Every Wednesday
Between 10am and 12pm


Please note that people are seen on a first-come, first-served basis and we may have to restrict numbers.